USB RS485 Adapter to RJ45 FTDI chip Inside
Model NO: YT-URS485-RJ45
This Utech USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB to RS-485 adapter through application software necessary setting such as Echo, Termination Resistors and Bias can be set a solution for manual setting and time saving USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
Features and Specifications
1. Echo mode / Bias resister / Terminal resister set up by Windows application program, also for UTS-485UI adapter
to be used on Mac or Linux.
2. Data transfers rate 300 to 3M baud.
3. Compliant with USB spec. 1.1 & 2.0.
4. Support plug and play and hot swapping function.
5. No external power supply required.
6. ±15Kv ESD protection (HBM).
7. 1.8m cable length bus powered.
8. Single unit load allows up to 32 devices on the bus.
9. Compatible Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 / 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Win CE and higher Mac OS 8.6 and
higher, Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
10. The system is equipped with USB Host Controller.
RJ-45 Pin Assignment
Pin 1 D+
Pin 2 D-
Pin 3 NC
Pin 4 NC
Pin 5 NC
Pin 6 NC
Pin 7 NC
Pin 8 GND