MHL adapter MHL to VGA With Audio and USB Charge
The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Consortium was formed to develop a new mobile audio/video interface standard for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable consumer electronics (CE) devices to high-definition televisions (HDTVs) and displays. The MHL standard features a single-cable with a low pin-count interface able to support up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video and digital audio while simultaneously charging the connected device
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 i9220 i9250
HTC G14 Sensation
Samsung I997 Infuse 4G
HTC EVO 3D
and All MHL device.
Please make sure your phone support MHL.
1. MHL must be the external power supply (5V 1A above), otherwise, there is no output to VGA,
2. Connected to the MHL cable with Power, you must restart the phone, the first time must be restarted the phone, otherwise no VGA output
3. MHL output does not need any settings.
4. MHL connected will display the HDMI logo at phone (some of the phones will not display), the phone will display being charged.
5. Perfect support for HDTV Output
6. MHL is a universal standard (As long as you have phone support MHL)
7. It may not support the MHL output after the mobile phone brush ROM.
MHL TO VGA Adapter cable was successfully put into production in our factory on Dec 2012